Sunday, January 11, 2009

The mighty, mighty Cardinals!





After years of heartbreak, the Arizona Cardinals are making their fans super happy this season. Daniel and I watched the Arizona/Atlanta game at Jenn's parents' house last week. Since they won, we decided not to change ANYTHING, and we got together again this weekend. The Cardinals beat/demolished the Carolina Panthers. It was SO exciting!!! Here are a few pictures from the big game. Daniel is wearing a Bills shirt (of course!), but he was cheering for the Cards. We'll all be watching today to see if they take on the Giants or the Eagles. As far as superstition...you can find us at Jenn's parents' house next weekend too!!
GO CARDINALS!!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alas, it was not meant to be for my poor Giants. :( Oh well, now at least I don't have to give the Cardinals "bad vibes" the entire game.

Wright Family said...

Thanks for the advice on ASU!! Man are the drivers over there crazy or what?? I was in tears trying to find a parking space one day when I had to go meet my advisor. With lot 59, do you have to go down to the main part of campus, or can you bypass that? That is where all the craziness is. :) I feel so overwhelmed right now, but I know after a few weeks I will feel better.